Wednesday 7 July 2010

Beauty Review: REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash

I have been meaning to write a review on this for ages as it was one of my Christmas presents from the OH. And the reason why it was on the Christmas list is because, at £16, it is rather expensive for a regular shower gel purchase but I just kept reading good things about this product. And now that I have been spoilt with it I am loathe to go back to anything else! I absolutely love the smell but the main reason I rate this so much is the moisturising effect it has on my skin. Sometimes other shower gels/body washes can leave my skin feeling dry and almost a little tight but this makes my skin lovely and silky yet without an oily, sticky film which sometimes occurs with other products which contain essential oil. This won the 'Best shower gel' category in the Style Best Beauty Buys 2010 and I can understand why.

As with most REN products it contains no petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic colours and fragrances, silicones or pegs....and the list goes on. REN's packaging is recyclable and can be returned to them using freepost. The only animal products REN use are honey and beeswax and none of their products are tested on animals. Visit http://www.renskincare.com/ for more information on REN's ingredients and environmental policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment